Our offices will re-open next Tuesday, April 28th. While the Covid-19 Alert Level 3 remains in place, our opening hours will be Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
While most of our staff continue working from home, our storeman will be on the premises filling and packing orders for dispatch.
In order to keep our staff and customers safe, we’re adopting the following procedures:
1. Ravenscroft Premises
- No entry into our building, (apart from our own staff).
- Doors will be locked except when placing goods outside for collection.
- Good can be collected from our office entrance or delivered (delivery charges will apply).
3. Collection of goods
- We will let you know when your goods are ready to collect, and where to find them.
- Collection of goods will be from the Saxon St entrance
- Please text/call our storeman on 028 406 8183 when you arrive
4. Delivery of goods
- Delivery will be by external carriers, charges will apply.